Κυριακή 9 Μαρτίου 2014

Hi Marianna,
  How are you?I hope fine.So you asked me to tell you about one particular festival we celebrite in Greece.

  Well here in Greece we have a lot of festivals.The one that Ilike more is Assumption.One reason that I like this festival is I have my name day.Also we collected groups and bake kebabsand generally goes to virgin Bunches and worship the image of Mary and have a great time. Another thing to do is going to various outings.Finally,in feasting and chore foumai alla up late.I hope you like the destcription and consider with come here.
  I wait for yours news.In your next letter I hope to see your positive answer.

                                                                                                                                     See you soon, your
                                                                                                                                       friend Maria

1 σχόλιο:

  1. Hi Maria,
    Good job! Ah yes, you celebrate your name day on the Assumption day so especially special for you. Good overall structure. Some minor language issues which we'll look at in class. Well done :)
    Miss Melissa

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή